Sunday, May 1, 2011

bittersweet

Well I cut my hair! Locks of Love here it comes! Hope it makes someone a beautiful wig :)  Thank You Bridgette for giving me a brand new look! Kimber didn't seem to like the new do, but I am hoping this will make it a little easier when what's left starts to come out from the chemo.

Very busy week ahead... Chapel Hill tomorrow, Nags Head on Wednesday and probably on Thursday for my first chemo treatment! That I should say is also bittersweet ~ not looking forward to it really, but I know it is a necessary evil to be healthy and well again!

Hope everyone has a blessed week : )

1 comment:

  1. Hey Angie!

    Mackenzie, Chandler and I have appointments later this afternoon and we sure will miss seeing your smiling face in the office!!! So sorry to hear that you are having to go through this terrible mess, and want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers! Try not to let any of that Carolina Blue rub off on you in Chapel Hill! LOL :) Stay positive!

    Serina

    ReplyDelete