Sunday, May 22, 2011

setting a new trend... shaved heads

Yes, the head is shaved! Not something that any husband should have to do but so thankful that he did! No tears ~ maybe even a few laughs!  And I have to say it looks pretty good for a shaved head. Sleeping was kind of weird... your head gets cold and the short hairs rub against your pillow. Karlene is handling this very well, and I wouldn't expect anything less. Kimber spent the night at mom mom and paw paw's house so she hasn't seen the new mommy do yet. She says what she thinks so there is no telling what her initial reaction may be.

Had a really rough day yesterday. Stomach didn't feel good all day, and I think I am fighting a sinus infection or a head cold. Can't seem to shake this headache, but stomach seems a little better so far today.

Karlene is being the best little helper! She fixed me an egg for breakfast this morning. I'll have to come up with something really special for she and I do to after I am all better!

Hands down I have the best parents ever! Thanks for keeping the girls... I can't spare them everything but watching mom hug the toilet is better left unseen! I love you both and thank you again for all you do!!

1 comment:

  1. Angie,

    Your shaved head will accentuate your beautiful eyes and lovely smile.

    You're right about getting cold with a shaved head though. It wasn't until I went thru chemo that I really understood why my father who was naturally bald always wore a hat in the winter.

    You'll learn that a shaved head saves lots of time. No more blow-drying or styling for a while.

    Sending prayers and best wishes your way.

    ReplyDelete