Friday, June 3, 2011

happy dance

Woot! Woot! You can't see me but I am doing the happy dance! Well maybe not really... but close. I haven't been sick one time!!! Still had a few episodes of nausea, but they gave me a new med for that also and it really seems to be working : )  My mom also got me some ginger candies that really seem to help when the nausea comes around. Overall so far, treatment #3 was much better than the previous treatments.

Back up to the hospital today for my shot. It is quick but does sting pretty bad. However my blood counts have been really good so it must be doing what it is supposed to.

Really hoping this feeling good continues as my birthday is Sunday!! I was really kind of dreading it because I had been feeling so bad after treatments, but I am highly optimistic that these new meds are going to make things so much better! After a diagnosis like mine everyday is special, but birthdays and holidays hold even more meaning. Looking forward to celebrating with family and friends... they have been my arsenal of hope throughout this journey!

1 comment:

  1. I love your positive attitude and sense of humor towards everything! They say attitude is everything - I believe this is true. I am thinking of you, sending positive vibes, and praying for all of you. If there's anything I can do from up here in Manteo - let me know - whether it's picking up prescriptions or if you need a place to stay on the way home sometime, just let me know. Sending you big hugs!

    ReplyDelete