Sunday, June 26, 2011

week of fun in the sun

The girls and I are getting quite the tans!! We have had so much fun this week! Hit the pool or the beach almost every day. We were so lucky to have some really great friends here that we spent lots of time with. Ed and Tracey ~ thank you so much for making us feel like family, and introducing us to the whole "gang"! Always love making new friends, and spending time with awesome people! I haven't had that much fun in a long time, and I'm looking forward to the concert in August! Wish the weather had been a little nicer for the guys, as they were here to fish the Marlin Club Tourney. Hope you all had a wonderful vacation!

The girls did have to take a day off from the sun to visit the pediatrician. Didn't realize until I got there that Kimber was due for her last set of shots... 4 of them. OUCH!!! Yeah I'm sure it hurt like crazy, but that is what she said. No crying, just "Ouch!" Both girls got great reports!

I have been feeling good. Some days a little more tired, but other than that everything has been perfect. Loved spending time with my girls all week. A little worried about the treatment that is quickly approaching ~ new med, which is hopefully a little nicer, but the thought of any changes is a little scary.

After a week of fun with family and friends it is back to work. Next weekend will start another busy week for the Ballance family ~ hoping that I feel super after treatment because one of my husband's best friends will here for the week. Been a few years since we have seen him and I'm excited to meet his family. So let's hurry up and get this week over!

1 comment:

  1. Still thinking about you. So glad to hear you had a great week! Sometimes I forget about 'playing tourist' on our beautiful island home :) Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete