Sunday, June 5, 2011

happy birthday to me!

Wish I could say that the good news from Friday continued, but not really. Yesterday started out good and so I thought I would take advantage of it and hit the gym... not a great idea! Did get to have breakfast with the office at Outback Kitchen! Very good!! It was straight to bed when I got home though. Tried the sound side for a little while but ended up going back home and back to bed.

And then it was my birthday! Still don't feel good. Have been in bed or on the couch all day. Have plans with the family to go to dinner so I'm hoping I will start to feel better quick! I am really looking forward to the cake my Mom baked... with homemade almond icing!! My favorite!! Karlene cooked my breakfast and Kimber sang me "Happy Birthday to You"! The most important thing is being able to spend time with my family! Love you all so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment