Sunday, June 19, 2011

happy daddys day

Today I would like to give a shout out to two special men in my life... my dad and my husband! Happy Father's Day! The girls and I love you!!

Quick review of the last few days: Friday ~ got the dreaded shot, but other than that I felt pretty good all day. Found out that the steroids that I get in my treatment are probably what allows me to feel good until Saturday.

Saturday ~ Very tired, and achy arms and legs. Didn't do a thing all day except take naps and ibuprofen! Must have been the right thing to do because as soon as I woke up this morning I knew it would be a much better day!

Sunday ~ Girls and I spent the morning at home with daddy! They both sat with him in the recliner ( a memory that I will hold dear!). Then we all had lunch at Mommom's and Pawpaw's house. Stewed chicken, one of my all time favs!! Then the girls and I headed to the pool for the afternoon. Had an awesome time! So glad that I felt as good as I did today! Can't wait to see what fun this week has coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment