Sunday, August 21, 2011

THANK YOU!!!

I am completely overwhelmed by the outpouring of support from this wonderful community we live in!

The Conner's family is the BEST! They all worked so hard in the heat to pull off this benefit. We as an island are truly blessed to have such a wonderful, caring family among us. Thank you to the Conner's family for all you have done for me and my family!

Thank you to my family and friends for the support and help today! I have the most awesome family and friends a girl could have! I love each and everyone of you!

To everyone in the community that came out and supported me ~ THANK YOU! I am proud to call Hatteras Island my home, and blessed to be able to raise my children here!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!! I FEEL SO LOVED AND BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment