Friday, August 19, 2011

lingering side effects

So I have been done with chemo for a week, and the side effects of the last treatment are still lingering on. Hopefully by the end of week two I will be able to notice a huge difference. Hands and feet and still numb and my tongue is bothering me from the pre-med that burned. The last week I have been easily exhausted which should start improving as my blood counts come back up. I have less than two weeks before my surgery, and I hope to make the best out of them!

Starting that off today ~ Karlene and I are going school shoppping!! Not very often that she and I get a day that it's just the two of us. Kimber will be hanging out with daddy.

Sunday is Crazy Johnny's BBQ fundraiser!! Everyone please come out and have some awesome food!! In Buxton beside the Buxton Fire Department, from 11- until. Thank you to all who have worked to make this happen, handing out flyers, and for getting the word out! Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment