Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Chapel Hill Bound

Let me just start by saying "THANK YOU" to my wonderful parents! They both have been super loving and supportive, but they also take care of my two pride and joys when I have to be away! That makes being away so much easier (of course most of the time they would rather be at mom mom's and paw paw's anyway!)
Thank you to all our family who have helped, offered to help, been thinking about us and praying for us! You all mean so much to us!
Last but certainly not least are the absolutely BEST people a girl could work for and with! I believe with all my heart that God has placed each and everyone of us in that office for a specific purpose! You are all AMAZING! Thank You!!!
Now, I am off to Chapel Hill for surgery on Thursday. Two different procedures, both of which we should have results mid - late next week! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment