Friday, October 28, 2011

angie's law

Angie's law states that if you need for things to go smooth, you will hit every possible bump!

Week three of radiation went very well... until today! My doctor and team were all on the same page to get my treatment and status check done as quickly as possible so that Kimber and I could get on the road because Kimber and Karlene had photo shoots scheduled for 5:00. I got to my appointment a few minutes early and they went ahead and called me back. I'm on the table and the machine breaks! So I end up lying on the table for over an hour while the techs attempt to fix it. For those of you who have never had radiation treatments - you are to lie completely still and your arms are above your head. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to get back up after staying in that position for that long. Yes I did get my treatment!! It just took a lot longer than we expected. The doctor did come right in for my check so that I could get on my way!

So a busy pageant weekend! Girls are so excited to get to wear pretty clothes/dresses and have their pictures taken! So proud of my two beautiful daughters for being brave and getting on the stage in front of an audience. I think it is such a wonderful experience and a great way to cope with stage freight. Good luck to all the pretty girls that are competing!! Hope most of all they have FUN!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for keeping us posted on your journey to continued wellness. Best of luck and smiles to the girls! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete