Saturday, October 8, 2011

all packed up

After a very long and trying week, I believe I have Kimber and myself all packed up and ready to go. OK, maybe we're not exactly ready, but we are all packed up! Kimber seems excited about the adventures of going to a new preschool. Her teachers sent us an e-mail welcoming her into their class. It doesn't hurt that they have a tire swing ~ which is her favorite thing to play with on the playground. Honestly I am a little excited about being in a new place, and getting to do some new, fun things with Kimber. Just wish that Karlene was getting to go with us. No, I'm not worried about her ~ I am well aware she can take care of herself.

Radiation will start on Monday. Actually the first day doesn't really count. It is more like a dry run to make sure that everything lines up how the doctors want. Ready to get started so that we will be closer to finishing!

Looks like tomorrow may be the last time that we have to take the ferry. By the time we come home for the weekend we should be driving on the new bridge! I am so thankful for the ferry that has made it possible for me to get to important doctor appointments while the road has been out, but I will be so glad to knock two hours off the trip to Chapel Hill.

Once we get our week started I will update and let everyone know how we are both adjusting to our new schedules.

No comments:

Post a Comment