Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thank God It's Thursday!

I love everything about my job ~ I love what I do, the people I work with, and my four day work week! Not that I'm bragging or anything but sure am glad that I don't have to set the alarm clock to go off in the morning.

I'm a little worried about what next week may be like. Typically after treatment I have muscle/bone aches followed by really great days, and then a few days of exhaustion before treatment again. Well, this week my middle name seems to be FATIGUE! That's not a good sign! These should be the great days!

Not sure if I mentioned that I was having problems with my tongue feeling as though I was constantly scalding it with hot coffee... OUCH! Guess that started about 2-3 weeks ago. For anyone who knows me well, I don't like anything that interferes with my enjoyment of food! It has finally in the last day or two started to heal. Still have to be careful what I eat/drink but hoping it will continue to get better.

Neuropathy ~ you want to talk about something really weird! Not having any feeling in your fingertips or toes. So far it seems to be more the toes which is probably a good thing. My job kind of depends on the use of my hands so we're gonna hope that I keep the feeling in those!

So thanks to my four day work week, the weekend starts tomorrow! No big plans, just gonna be spending time with the family. Maybe the pool or beach, maybe a movie, or maybe I'll just try to catch up on rest so next week won't be as tiresome as I fear! Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment