Sunday, April 8, 2012

got the all clear

Post surgery appointment went very well. All pathology came back perfectly fine and the doctor released me back to my ob/gyn. Thanking God for answered prayers!

In a little over two weeks I have appointments scheduled to start the ball rolling on the next surgery. Can't believe that it's been five months since I finished radiation treatments. WOW! If nothing changes at the upcoming appointments then it is looking like surgery will fall the middle-end of May. Can't really say that I'm looking forward to the actual surgery but I am so looking forward to the results. Shirts aren't made for lopsided women!

Everyone please pray for Kimber... she is still having episodes in the morning even after trying new medicine. She will be following up this week with the doctor and I'm not sure what the next step will be. The one thing that keeps me grounded is that I know ~ Prayer works! I am walking proof!

The girls are out of school this week for Spring Break. Hoping to make a day trip to Ocracoke. We have all been craving our favorite ~ french toast at Flying Melon! Of course, we can't head home until we've stopped by the candy store. SSSHHHH! Don't tell their dentist!

Will keep everyone posted on Kimber and my upcoming appointments! Thank you for all the prayers and thoughts! God Bless, Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment