Tuesday, April 24, 2012

it's like trying to catch a falling star...

Trying to make sense of all the information that you receive and making the best decision with the information you have is very difficult. On the way to my appointment Thursday a song that is very special to Stewart and I played on the radio... he played me this song the very first night we met. (Yeah, he DOES have a romantic side! SSSHHH! Don't let him know I told you ;) ) The name of the song is "How do you talk to an angel" and one of the lines in the song is, "it's like trying to catch a falling star." On my trip home that night this one line in the song seemed to sum up all that is going on for me right now. It seems that the finish line I could so clearly see just last week is now disappearing in the distance. My appointment Thursday was bittersweet. I LOVE the doctor, and she had some great information and advice, however some of what she had to say differs from previous opinions and decisions that I had already made. Not to leave everyone hanging here but I have appointments this week back in Chapel Hill and hope to review all that I learned with them. I am STRESSED beyond belief with trying to make the best decisions for ME!! The problem is no one knows the right answers... not even the doctors! So you take the information you have and you make the best choices you can. After my appointments this week I will get into more detail as to the differences in opinions from the two different plastic surgeons and hopefully have all good news from my mammo and dr. visits this week. Please continue to keep me in prayer! The next few weeks are going to be very challenging for a usually very decisive person!

No comments:

Post a Comment