Sunday, December 11, 2011

weekend fun

A perfect weekend! Horseback riding, office Christmas party, cookie baking, and Christmas parade!

So I can cross another one off the bucket list... Horseback riding! Something I have always wanted to do... NO, I had not EVER been on a horse before! The experience was amazing ~ beautiful day, wonderful group of ladies, and no worries!




Follow up a perfectly peaceful, beautiful horseback ride on the beach with our office Christmas party and you have a great ending to the first perfect day of the weekend! 

Saturday the girls and I baked cookies! Lots of cookies! Always a tradition this time of year in our house. I love being in the kitchen with my favorite girls! Decorating sugar cookies is our favorite! And it's not fun unless there is more frosting and sprinkles on the floor than on the cookies!

Sunday (aka marathon day) ~ the dentist office entered a float in the parade. Kind of a last minute decision, but totally worth it! We all had lots of fun! I am positive that all the hard work (last minute as it was) was all completely worth it!



my office family
 Me, I'm doing pretty well! Still have moments when reality seems a little overwhelming, but mostly I am trying to take things in stride. Christmas kind of snuck up on me and I wasn't really feeling much in the spirit, but I have to say that all the fun of the weekend has totally turned that around! Now if we could just get more than just lights on our tree!! We will be working on that this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment