Thursday, September 29, 2011

quick update...on the road again!

My Granny was taken to Outer Banks Hospital last night and is now on her way to Norfolk General. We are waiting on test results so everyone please pray for her and my family!!

Things for me have been very confusing, but after long conversations on the phone yesterday with multiple doctors I have finally reached a final decision. My radiation treatments will be done in Chapel Hill. I am on my way to catch the ferry now for a scan that is scheduled tomorrow. Sorry this update is short and to the point but things moved really fast after a final decision was made. Will go into more details when I return from this trip to Chapel Hill.

There is lots to still get in order to make this happen. The planned start date for treatment is Oct. 10th, which is only a little over a week away!! Please pray that everything falls into place!

No comments:

Post a Comment