Monday, April 11, 2011

a daughters view

My Mom Has BREAST CANCER
    Hi my name is Karlene Ballance and my mom wrote a blog for breast cancer only because she has breast cancer and she’s always on the phone with the doctors. If you want to check it out go to keepingballance.blogspot.com to check it out. If any of you out there have any family members or friends that have cancer, I know what it feels like. But they will get better you should always now that they count on you to. That’s what my mom always did to me she counted on me to help when she needed it. She counts on me.        
Wise beyond her years! I count on her alot and she never complains! She is the best daughter anyone could ask for! I love you Karlene, and thank you for being the most helpful little girl a mom could ask for!

3 comments:

  1. Karlene is an amazing and mature young woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And she is only 9yrs old. Just think how great of a women she will be wen she is older. I love Karlene and Angie both! <3

    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karlene is an awesome young lady. I saw her today with her granny eating french fries. She was looking at one of my books with photos of cake. Both girls had to show me which cakes were their favorite. After each had shown me which they like the best, Karlene pointed to a photo of cupcakes I had made for a highschool student who was making a presentation for Breast Cancer Awareness. Cupcakes were decorated with pink ribbons. Karlene said, "I like these cupcakes too. I like them because they are decorated for Breast Cancer and my mommy has breast cancer." It left me speechless. You have an awesome daughter who I am sure, will make an impact on her world. God Bless you all!
    Love, prayers and hugs, Ms. Donna

    ReplyDelete